Are you planning on building the home you’ve always dreamed of? Getting ready to do some major renovations to your existing home? Would you like to pay wholesale prices for your home? Is your spouse’s talk of three-car garages and marble countertops beginning to make you a little nervous? Of course it is! At the rate you’re going, you’ll be mortgaged to the hilt for the next thirty years! What if you could have the house that you’ve always dreamed of...for tens of thousands of dollars less than market price? What if you could buy wholesale and save 10 to 30 percent on the price of your home?
Sound good? Then take advantage of author Lane W. Moore’s twenty-five years of building experience. For the first time ever, you can get the secrets of the pros...in a format that anyone can follow!
Here are just a few of the topics covered in the book:
• How to estimate the cost of your home BEFORE the plans are drawn
• Four things you can do to make sure you never have a problem with your town’s building committee
• The five things every complete set of plans should include
• The one tool that can save you THOUSANDS of dollars and hours of grief
• The ten best places to get referrals and recommendations
• Two tools that will guarantee you get the best bids possible
• The three most important things to mention when soliciting a bid
• Three simple steps for choosing the bidder that is right for you
• The one thing your house plan can never have too many of
• Two things to always do BEFORE you make any changes
• Six things to keep in mind when buying your lot
• Eight tips, tools and strategies to make managing your paperwork a snap
• Six ways to protect against a wet basement
• How to identify and avoid shoddy work
• The most important purchase you need to make to protect your investment
• Four easy steps that will make certain you get the loan you need
• How to manage your crew like a pro
• And much, much more...