Get the best care in the right place, for the right price—this book shows you how!
Finding the right kind of long-term care often requires making difficult decisions during difficult times. Long-Term Care helps you understand the alternatives to nursing-facilities and shows you how to find the best care you can afford.
With Long-Term Care, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate long-term care insurance
- Arrange home care
- Explore options beyond nursing homes
- Choose a nursing facility
- Get the most out of Medicare, Medicaid and other benefit-programs
- Protect your assets
- Recognize and prevent elder fraud
The completely updated 6th edition has a new chapter on hospice care. It also includes up-to-date benefit numbers, laws and taxes, as well as the latest resources and websites.
With sensitivity and clarity, Joseph Matthews gives you all the information necessary to help plan for and make the best arrangements for long-term care.